Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random stuff

* Being on my own with Kiernan while Eric is in Toronto for a week while my back is out is hard. We're doing ok (thanks to help from the grandparents! thank you!) but I'll be glad when Eric is home.
* I don't like bringing in the garbage cans
* I'm not writing this stuff to make Eric feel bad about being gone ;)
* Smoking is bad. I'm not sure why, but it's been on my mind a lot these last couple of days. As a past smoker, I hate hate seeing really young people smoking. I remember starting to smoke and thinking it wasn't such a big deal - that I wouldn't do it forever. But the problem is, smokers LIKE smoking. Which means it's hard to STOP doing. So don't start. It's bad for you, it's stinky, and you won't ever know what you're missing. If you start, you'll probably struggle for a really long time to stop and it'll be hard to make the desire for it completely go away. just saying.
* Kiernan's favourite things right now are books and songs. He can have people read him books forever, and he loves to have songs sung to him, and he's singing along more and more. He even asks for particular favourites. Lamb = Mary had a little Lamb Itsy= itsy bitsy spider Round and round = wheels on the bus eieio = old macdonald Baby = rockabye baby
* I put Kiernan in his new Peekaboo Beans outfit and MAN is it cute!

No comments: