Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The one where the mama can't believe her baby is starting school tomorrow

Tomorrow my baby...

this one:


or maybe this one:

ok... actually this one...


is going to don his flashing spiderman backpack and his flashing firebolt sketchers and start kindergarden....

... and this mama's nerves are completely on edge.

How did my baby get to be old enough to start school?!

I am nervous for him because I know it won't always be easy. I am nervous for him because I never liked school and it was a long long road for me to get through. I hope for him that this will be a good experience. I hope for him that he will make friends and learn French quickly. I hope he will be happy and I hope he has fun.

And I hope I make it through tomorrow without ending up at the school trying to peer through windows making sure he's ok ;)