Monday, November 06, 2006

Busy Monday

This morning the photographer from Canadian Baby Photographers came by to take some photos of Kiernan. They automatically call when you have a baby and offer to come to your house and you get a free 8x10. Their plan is to then come to you with all these fabulous photos and upsell you for hundreds of dollars.
I thought "I'm strong, I have a zillion photos of my baby, you will not be able to tempt me!" but now I'm wondering. Kiernan was all smiles today and I have a feeling there are going to be some very very cute shots. Good thing Eric will be here when they come back to try to keep me strong so I don't end up spending a fortune. Or at least if we do spend a fortune I won't have been the only sucker. haha
This afternoon Kiernan and I went to the wellbaby clinic again and he now weighs 11 lbs 3 oz!

No comments: