Sunday, May 18, 2008

The whole blog thing

Lately I've been thinking about blogging a lot, and how I can't think of anything to blog about. I used to think of a zillion things a day to blog about but couldn't find the time to blog. Now that I have the time, I don't seem to be able to find the inspiration.

I think it all stems from what I'm going through right now - which is a time of great uncertainty and attempting to re-evaluate.

I'm written here in the past about how hard a time I had going back to work. That wasn't helped by me having other commitments, including Apples'n'Oranges. I managed to get myself so stressed out and anxious by everything I was doing that I started experiencing all kinds of fun stress and anxiety symptoms - you know, like heart palpitations, daily headaches, low immunity, daily fits of tears, etc.

So I said enough and am now trying to figure out what to do instead. And it's a tough journey. It's a lot easier to try to bury your head in the sand and ignore that changes need to be made. But that won't make things better - and better is my goal.

So I hope that I start becoming inspired again, and that I feel happy and optimistic and creative again, and then I'll start blogging my heart out. I mean, I need to get in shape for the Blog Friends Fest which I have officially booked my hotel for (Some Kind of Wondermom and I are rooming together) and CAN"T WAIT TO ATTEND! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can empathize with what you are saying. Good luck discerning what your heart wants.