- don't holler at me to feed you faster when you will barely open your mouth big enough to get the tip of the spoon in
- I am not talking to you when I say "do you have a poopy bum?" while holding a baby. I know you are toilet trained and do NOT have a poopy bum.
- You can't fall asleep sitting up. I know it's a new trick and it's fun to do when you wake up. But just stay lying down in the middle of the night and go back to sleep like you used to, ok?
- I love you too, but when you grab me and squeeze me so tight, you dig your little nails into my neck and grab the teeny hairs at the back of my neck and it really hurts. I don't love that part.
- When you walk into a room with daddy and one of the babies says "dada", please don't act so shocked that they just called you dada. They were not talking to you!
- I know you may think of him as your favourite toy because he's always around and so easy going, but please don't bite your brother, or use him as a jungle gym. He's much bigger than you and he may eventually fight back.
- You are 10 months old and can hold your own body weight, please hang on just a LITTLE bit when I'm carrying you around. You're heavy.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010