Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meal Plan - week 1

Over at Losing it in Ottawa I promised I would put together a full meal plan for this week and post it on my blog. So here it is! A bunch are new recipes, I'll let you know how they turn out.

Dirty rice is an easy throw it all together meal I've made many times over the years and I made Tinbuktuna for the first time last week and it was the only week all meal the entire family ate. If for that alone, I will make it weekly from now on if I need to ;)

Also, I'm having a giveaway over on my Losing it Post - so go check it out!

I have no idea why the table is way the heck down the post so... scroll down wouldya? :)











































Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Waffles
flavoured tuna & cucumber on pita
The thigh who loved me
Crazy Plates, pg 97
Tuesday
Crumpet and peanut butter
tv dinner (weight watchers or lean cuisine)
Timbuktuna
Wednesday
Waffles
Ham and cheese eggs
Out for dinner
Thursday
Cereal
ham sandwich
Sizzling Sesame Shrimp
Friday
Crumpet and peanut butter
tuna sandwich
Dirty Rice
Saturday
waffles
Nephew's birthday *fingers crossed*
Loafstyles of the Rich and Famous
Turkey meatloaf - Looney Spoons pg 92
Sunday
cereal
pancakes and eggs
Beef stew