Monday, February 04, 2008

I bet this doesn't really count as exercise...

... our bathroom is being renovated - yay! But now we have no toilet in our upstairs bathroom until the tile dries enough to be grouted, and then I'm thinking until the grout is also dry. So that means we have to go to the basement to pee. Does hiking to the basement everytime I need to pee and to the kitchen to brush my teeth qualify as exercise? Probably not ;)

I will post reno photos soon - because our bathroom is looking so pretty!

Non sequitur: too much coffeeeeee.... I'm shaking like a leaf.... maybe I shouldn't have had two large Second Cup coffees coffees in under 2 hours ;)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I say it TOTALLY counts as excersise. Like my washer and dryer - they're in the basement, thus doing laundry = excersise! Heck, there has to be something good about laundry!

Anonymous said...

That's exercise! I'm going to start counting it as exercise everytime I have to climb the stairs to go pee in the middle of the night.

nutmeg said...

It only counts if you're pregnant and peeing every ten minutes - or if you've drank a lot of coffee.