Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A new excuse to stay home from work

Remember my post about the fun we had at winterlude? Turns out I must have twisted my back carrying Kman through the snow because by Friday night I could barely walk anymore! I sprained my back and ended up lying around all day Saturday.

Luckily, things improved really quickly and by Sunday I was feeling pretty good and mobile again. I was ready to enjoy our first Family Day, when around 10 am I wrenched my back again (I think while changing a squirmy toddler's diaper) and it put my back muscles into spasms. By last night I barely made it up the stairs to bed, and that was with Eric half carrying me. BLAH!

Today I got some pain meds from the doctor and another chiropractic adjustment so I'm hopefully on the mend and will be back at work tomorrow.

Aie aie aie! ;)

No comments: