Saturday, August 23, 2008

our store!

So I realized that I don't think I ever even announced on my blog that the STORE IS OPEN! OH MY GOD!! WE HAVE A STORE!

And it's awesome and it's great and we're exhausted because it's an awful lot of work and Vicky and I are covering off most of the shifts of a mall that is open 9:30-9pm 6 days a week and 11-5 on Sundays. But it's awesome and I'm happy. But a bit brain dead.

I'm hoping I'll soon have more time for blogging again. Thoughtful blogging. So stay tuned ;) Until then - look at our store! :) Isn't it pretty?

5 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

It looks fantastic, I'm so excited to stop by sometime! You really must be so happy - and exhausted, for sure - and so proud of yourself! Hope it's going well :-)

Major Bedhead said...

Congratulations! It is a lovely store.

Anonymous said...

OMG, it's awesome!!!

Congrats. I'm so excited for you.

Jenn said...

It's BEEEE-utiful! I can't wait to come and visit!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. I love it. Congrats!