Friday, December 12, 2008

How can I have 20+ weeks to go?

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with these twins, and unlike the other blog I've found following a twin pregnancy, I'm going to be a complainer.

- My ligaments are already killing me. It's a struggle to turn over in bed and so I'm sure it wont' be long until I'll have to get out of bed to turn over like I did with k.

- The heartburn, reflux, etc is already so back some nights that I lie in bed burping for half an hour straight and last night I built a mountain of pillows on the bed to recline upon since lying down flat was too painful.

- My hips are digging in to my mattress so today I went out and bought a memory foam topper for the bed. Hopefully that will help.

It's only going to go downhill from here people. What I want to know is, WHY is being pregnant so difficult? If this is was we were built to do, shouldn't it be easier? Do animals have this much discomfort? Imagine animals who spend their lives breeding? What a horrible life!!

These babies will be worth it. But May/June is a long ways away. sigh.

1 comment:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Oh I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. Honestly I think I felt worse at 15 weeks than I did at 25 weeks. So hopefully it will be the same for you, just a short bad spell.

And it feels like I complain a lot. I try not to! Today was not a good day. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end of feeling good.

Congrats on your twin pregnancy!