Friday, March 27, 2009

I don't think we'll outgrow this one *knock on wood*

It was just over a year ago when we went through the process of buying a second car. Some people suggested we should just get a minivan then, and we considered it. But instead we went with the Mazda 5 (which we loved, but apparently never took a photo of so here's one from online ;)


Unfortunately the Mazda just couldn't accommodate our 2.5 year old and twins so we needed to upgrade to a van. We learned our lesson and went on our own this time. We test drove a bunch of vans and looked around a lot and in the end went with a Toyota (my family has been a loyal Toyota family for many years so it's almost in my blood :)

As of last night, we are officially a minivan family. I think it's very pretty :)



3 comments:

nutmeg said...

Now I can rest.

Jenn said...

Did you sell your Mazda? Because I'm looking for one...

Some kind of Mom said...

It was inevitable... you were born to be a van driver ;)