Saturday, October 09, 2010

The things that distract me from blogging here...


Kids in the Capital
- not only is it going very well, we've got a new look and we moved to our own domain!

kidsinthecapital.com


Kids in the Capital spun off this month too - Kids in Cowtown is the equivalent but in Calgary. If you know any parents in Calgary who could benefit - please pass along the link!

I


Losing it in Ottawa - the first eight week session is done and I kicked ass ;)





My Uppercase Living business has launched and is going well. If you want to sign up for my newsletter, I'm going to be sending out updates for promotions, sales and special events. I'm going to be doing a draw for everyone who signs up for the newsletter by Nov 30 for a this Fa la la la la Christmas vintage embossed metal board kit.
I'm also going to do a draw for this build a snowman activity set from everyone who holds a party between now and November 30. Plus you'll get a Christmas decal sampler. Let me know if you're interested!


I'm also getting ready to go to She's Connected and Blissdom this month.

Oh, and these guys too I guess ;)
Kiernan at the park
oct10 075