Thursday, October 12, 2006

Comfy chair

For the last month I've been feeding Kiernan in our room on a Poang that we bought at a garage sale a couple of years ago. It's a great chair for sitting back in, a great chair for bouncing the baby in too, but a horrible chair for breast feeding. I end up hunched forward and my posture is horrible and I was getting back spasms that killed!
So we decided to get a glider... something that had a nice straight back on it so I wouldn't be hunching. We got it last night and I love it - perhaps a bit too much? Everytime I got up to feed Kiernan in the night I ended up falling to sleep in it for half an hour, or an hour or more! Good thing the chair has such good support that Kiernan seems quite safely supported in my arms as I keep taking these snoozes :)

No comments: