Tuesday, October 31, 2006

oooh

Guess what I did this morning??
I took a shower when I was home alone with the baby. This is a big accomplishment for the mommy of the baby who will only sleep in the sling or the swing during the day. I absolutely wouldn't leave him in the swing while I went upstairs to shower so I would always wait until Eric was home. But sometimes I'd forget to shower in the evening and not wake up early enough in the morning the next day to shower and then feel gucky all day. So today I bit the bullet and brought the vibraty chair upstairs and stuck him right outside the bathroom door staring in and he sat quiet the whole time. I don't know if it's just that he likes the vibraty chair sometimes, or if it's the sound of the water and the new view that worked - but yay to a clean mommy!! Ah... what interesting things now seem like accomplishments ;)

No comments: