Friday, October 20, 2006

Noisy baby

I'd heard that babies made a lot of noise in their sleep and that's one of the reasons they get moved into their own rooms. The first night Kiernan started groaning in his sleep a couple of weeks ago I learned how true that can really be. The kid makes a TON of noise, and never wakes up. I think he permanently thinks he needs to poop for hours on end and pushes and pushes and pushes and so he has to make the pushing noises and he has to make the "i'm frustrated that I'm not actually pooping" noises. All in all, it makes a lot of noise. I've stopped always waking up to it, but that means he has to actually cry a lot of the time when he actually wakes up to wake me up. Oh well. Only another few more weeks until we consider moving him into his room - I'm still not ready :)

No comments: