Saturday, June 26, 2010

365 - days 20 - 26

I'm a whole 7% of the way through this project! ;) Some days it seems daunting to think I'm going to be chasing after a good photo every day for so much longer, and yet... I'm really enjoying this so far. I've been getting a lot of photos I really like and that I feel really proud of.

Day 20
This little monkey has us on our toes...
20 : 365 Baby chin ups

Day 21
There is something about this photo that I love. I want to frame it.
21: 365

Day 22
I got a great compliment on this photo - that it looked like it could be a in a catalogue. I think he looks sweet and handsome.
22 : 365

Day 23
Baking late at night. And still no 365 photo to be found ;)
23: 365

Day 24
Driving home in the rain. It was fun to play with the reflections of the light on the rain drops on the windshield.
24 :365

Day 25
On one of my many drives through the backcountry of the East of Ottawa to keep babies quiet... this is a church in Sarsfield.
25 : 365

Day 26
A fabulous day at the cottage. This photo makes me smile. I also want to frame it. We are going to have a lot of frames I think :)
26: 365 L is for laughing

Day 27
Splashing in puddles in an after dinner walk. I'm enjoying playing around with angles and getting down on the ground.
27: 365

I'm still working on not being shy with my camera, which I think is going to be key in this project. I don't want to be too intrusive with my camera, but I think I just need to get more comfortable walking with my camera in hand wherever I go!

I wonder what I'll get next week!