Thursday, July 05, 2007

Photo treasure hunt: July

So I know I'm late, but I kept meaning to get that photo of Kiernan in a mall ride before putting up this post, but I didn't get there. bah. Oh well. I'm still going to get it though! :)

So here are the photos to get this month. Jenn and Jacob are our winners for this month (woohoo!) so email me your address and I'll mail them to you. We wouldn't be adverse to you taking a photo of Jacob wearing one of the bibs so we can post is on our Apples'n'Oranges blog either ;) I think they'll still fit a toddler!

No prizes this month, this month we just do it for fun! :)

  • July 2: Photo with a blue sky as backdrop (pref. with white fluffy clouds)
  • July 9: in a crowd
  • July 16: discovering something
  • July 23: self portrait of mom and baby taken with the camera on the ground
  • July 30: in a wheelbarrow
  • Alternate: in a photobooth
Here's mine (once I take a class on how to use my camera i'll know how to force the flash on so I could have gotten his face a little brighter)!

3 comments:

Jenn Nusbaum said...

Here is Jacob in the Clouds!

Some kind of Mom said...

Here is Joel in the sky.

Anonymous said...

So so sweet! :)