Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm melting...

This lover of a/c spent the hottest day ever (ok maybe it wasn't but it kinda felt like that ;) at the cottage sans a/c. And it was fabulous.
Kman and I spent a ton of time in the water and he LOVED it. He jumped and splashed and had a hoot. And was in a great mood considering he only napped 30 minutes all day!!
It was so much fun, I didn't have time to get any pictures! Crazy! ;)

We're leaving to go back to the cottage for almost a week on Saturday morning so there will be plenty of time for jumping and splashing with others, and mommy will get some photos then. Unless I get caught in my hammock and can't get out. :)

Summer is fun - especially at the lake.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Here we just have fog all day in the summer and especially at the beach...you almost need more sweaters this time of year than in January. :P