Wednesday, August 22, 2007

in a funk

Despite the high I've been from the very successful first week of Apples'n'Oranges, I'm in a funk. And the only thing I can blame is the fact that as of Monday, my 13 months of not being in an office from 9-5 mon-fri are officially over.
I always knew I wouldn't want to stay home full time and not work at all... I need other things and figured that out pretty quickly from being home. But, I also really enjoy not being tied down to a steadfast schedule. I like being able to go to the park mid-day, mid-week with Kman. I'm going to miss hanging out with him.
I'm sure I will get used to it. I'm sure I'm making it out to be worse than it will be. But I'm grumpy!
I think Eric, Kiernan and I are going to try to do some fun stuff tomorrow and this weekend - take my mind off my grumpiness.
Or you can buy stuff from Apples'n'Oranges - that always makes me happy ;)

No comments: