Friday, March 23, 2007

Big toothy grin!!

Well maybe not yet, but I can feel the first tooth cutting through. Eric can't feel it and thinks I'm nuts - but I definitely feel it. It's the bottom tooth, on the right. So my dad was right, the other tooth, the upper right incisor is just hanging out in the gums, visible, but won't actually be the first tooth through.

Kiernan has had a cold this week and has been snivelly, snotty, and coughy. He got out of his 6 month shots with this cold, and his mama has been especially lax with the "sleep in your own bed" rules. I know I'm probably setting myself up for issues later, but I think part of the problem is, I really like having him there with us. Oh well, we'll figure it out eventually. I'm glad we've got a reprieve from starting sleep training this weekend (which is what we had planned) because we certainly aren't starting while he has the remnants of a cold and he's teething. I am secretly (well not that secretly) pleased :)

Oh, and if anyone out there is wondering how to take off post-baby weight. Go on the no soy or milk protein diet. I've lost 6 lbs in the last two weeks!

No comments: