I've started a photo challenge over at Kids in the Capital and I like that I have a scheduled post with a scheduled topic once a week. So I'm starting a weekly post here, with a vaguer purpose but it will have a similar format every week.
- 3 things I "challenge" myself to do in the coming week
- A recap of the things I accomplished in the previous week (obviously not pertinent this week)
- A reader's choice poll helping me choose one of the many blog posts that have been bouncing around in my head, forcing me to finally put one to keyboard/screen
My 3 things for this week:
1) Drink a green smoothie every day
2) Unpack 3 boxes
3) Make the granola bars Ottawa Mom talked about on her blog this week
3 post topics to help me choose from:
1) Twilight: why I don't want to leave my husband for Edward
2) Let me tell you a bit about sleep deprivation
3) Driving around in my automobile
There's a poll on the sidebar - help me pick one to write next week!
What about you - is there anything you're hoping to get done this week?
So? Fun, or what? :)