Monday, July 13, 2009

Not me Monday #1



I heard about Not Me Monday last week and was super excited to participate. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT accidentally lactate on a nursing bra I was trying on at the store and not buy it because it was $90. I did not wait for it to air dry and then neatly fold it and stick it back into the box and hightail it out of the change room at top speed.

I did not let the babies sleep in the swings for 5+ hours (each) a day this week (and it most certainly didn't get closer to 10 hours one day).

I did not give in and let me almost 3 year old play Sesame street games daily, sometimes multiple times, just so he'd shut up about it already.

Nope, not me.

3 comments:

Irene said...

Hehe...too funny about the nursing bra!!

Irene said...

OOPS! I left the wrong Url in my comment...so I'm trying this again.

Ugh. Mondays.

RaD said...

That's hilarious! I might have done the same thing if I knew the bra was that costly. I like the header on your blog, very cute!