Saturday, July 04, 2009

Our donair poster child

Our local shawarma/donair joint is called Greek Plus and every time we've gone in with Kiernan, since he was eating solids he's offered kiernan a big hunk of donair to chew on while we wait for our food. Kiernan LOVED it and now he's charmed the owner so much I think he eats most of his dinner before we even leave the restaurant with the food. The owner keeps asking for a photo of Kiernan eating donair so he can put him up in the restaurant with his other donair poster children and we finally got around to taking some last night.

Which one do you think we should print and bring in to him? :)


10 comments:

Danielle said...

I like number three - big eyes, big donair...what's not to love?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Danielle, number 3 is awesome.

Lindsey said...

Number one - the cutest little "I'm in heaven" face...but number three sure is an "action" shot! =D

shona said...

Number one is a good shot, but number three is priceless! Loving number 3.

Cynthia said...

I think that number 2 looks like Kiernan is really enjoying the donair. But number 1 is the cutest picture. Art votes for number 1. I guess I vote for number 2 for advertising purposes.

JennyB said...

Number 3!

Meg said...

I vote number 2! They're all adorable though!

Some kind of Mom said...

#3 is the best!

Grandpapa said...

They're all great, but I vote for the first one.

mchen said...

Hands down, #3.

They're all cute, and he's obviously into the donair in all of them, but this third one is the funniest one. Hilarious! I guess Kiernan is a garlic-head — nice!