Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A linky chain letter

I'm always trying to figure out ways to get my technorati rating up (makes me feel more popular and I like feeling more popular ;) and also as mentioned in a previous post, I'm looking to meet new bloggy friends. SO this linky chain letter started by fellow Ottawa blogger Postcards from the Mothership seemed like a great idea. Take part - it'll be fun! :)

***

So here’s how it works:

  1. Cut and paste from this point on.
  2. If you want to play along and have your blog listed, just leave a comment with your URL and your blog title.
  3. I’ll add everybody’s links to this master list:

    Postcards from the Mothership
    Tales of Life with a Girl on the Go
    Drake Update
    Humpty Dumpty House
    Lou Lou’s Views
    Lee’s Things
    most / least
    Gliding through motherhood
    mean old mommy

  4. You copy the entire list, including instructions and the links, onto your blog. Invite your readers to comment and add their blogs to the list.
  5. Lather. Rinse. Propogate.

No comments: