Monday, December 31, 2007

A year in review

I've seen this meme on a couple of blogs and decided to do it too. You take the first sentence of the first blog post of every month and list it. Turns out, I use my titles as part of my first sentence so I had to cheat on a couple of occasions and include the title as part of the sentence.

If you decide to try this meme too, leave me a comment, I'd love to come and see!

January - Pumping has been really hurting my breasts so now that we have found a bottle that Kiernan will take I decided it was time to try giving him formula.
February - Last night Eric and I went to a workshop on baby sign - it was really great!
March - I was thinking the other day that I don't record any of Kiernan's firsts, or any of the things that he does anywhere but in this blog.
April - Kiernan has found his voice.
May - So I am obsessed with mom blogs and mom web sites lately.
June - You know you need a date with your husband/partner when... ... you're sick of being told you look really nice when all you've done is combed your hair and put on clothing with no spit up.
July - This weekend was so relaxing at the cottage that the only photo I got of Kiernan all weekend was him playing in his new car
August - This lover of a/c spent the hottest day ever (ok maybe it wasn't but it kinda felt like that ;) at the cottage sans a/c.
September - How to make being at work a bit more enjoyable... WINNING PRIZES! ;)

October - Things I miss while being at work.... Kiernan being so tired he falls asleep in his high chair.

November - Throwback thursday - Halloween 1981.
December - I've been horrible at blogging lately so this post comes a few weeks after it actually happened (I was shamed to see that I had only two sets of photos from the entire month of November - sigh)

No comments: