Thursday, January 11, 2007

isn't that always the way

I'm hoping to make it to the movies with Kiernan this morning, but also trying to be consistent with naps. Knowing that if we went with his usual time schedule, Kiernan decided to change it up for me this morning so that I have to sit on the edge of my seat to see if it's all going to work out! :) He woke up at 7:30, this from the boy we want to have wake up at 7 but most often thinks 6:30 is appropriate. So he slept until 7:30 and didn't really need to go down for a nap until 9:15. So now we'll see if he does his regular 45 minute power nap (which means we can go to the movies) or if he decides today will be one of the days he'll have a good long 90 minute nap. Knowing babies and their spidy senses for when we would prefer they not sleep, he'll sleep right through the movie. hehe. Oh well, it'll be worth it.
The medication continues to seem to be helping. Kiernan almost never spits up anymore, and is sleeping longer stretches at night. He still doesn't often go more than 3 hours without a feeding and I feel like he does a lot of snacking instead of full feeds, but I also don't want to push things with him since his issues seem to have to do with a sensitive stomach. I want to try formula again but I keep putting it off for fear of another puking session and trying to figure out when that would be most convenient for us ;)

No comments: