Monday, January 08, 2007

SO tired

Kiernan has been having much better nights lately. He seems to sleep in 2.5-4 hour chunks quite consistently, which isn't where we want to be but so much better than the 30 minute to 2 hour chunks we were getting only a week or so ago that I'm thrilled to bits. Not to mention all the napping he does, even if he doesn't go down everytime and even if he only goes down for 25 minutes sometimes. But I have SUCH a hard time waking up now. And when I do wake up, I'm only half awake and don't always remember if I fed him or not. This morning I couldn't be budged out of bed... I felt like I hadn't slept in months. That's why I don't nap when K does during the day, because falling asleep again makes me feel like that, but I just stay awake I feel fine. I can't wait for this part to be over... I don't want to feel like a zombie anymore!

No comments: