Monday, June 25, 2007

Photo treasure hunt - June 25

This week's photo is in one of those rides for kids at the mall. An excuse to go to the mall! Who can pass it up?? :)

For anyone who didn't get their photo in for last week, feel free to still add it (on the bus), or the alternate (in something). I'm going to put people's name in the draw for the bibs for each submission they made over the course of the month as opposed to only people who submitted each week. So play! This is the last week for June. I think I probably won't have prizes anymore because not that many people are playing.... but feel free to astonish me by getting all your friends to join the flickr group and then I'll keep the prizes! (If there are 15 members by July 1 I will have a prize for July. There are currently 7 members) :)

There were some great photos from last week!! Check out the flickr group to see them all!

I don't have a photo for this week yet, so keep your eyes open later in the week for it to appear :)

Here is my original post about the treasure hunt.
The bibs up for grab.

3 comments:

Jenn Nusbaum said...

I think Jacob might be afraid of those rides. :( Plus, we don't really get out to the mall. I will try though. I wonder if Wal-Mart has one...

Unknown said...

No 'alternate' picture this week? :)

Some kind of Mom said...

We didn't make it on the bus last week, so here's my alternate In something