Friday, December 22, 2006

Less hair or more area to cover?

I was noting to eric this evening how Kiernan DEFINITELY has less hair than he used to. Eric agreed although pondered if really there was less hair, or it was just dispersed across Kiernan's now bigger head. hehe

Demon child, I mean Kiernan, has continued to be a handful. Last night he decided to go to bed for the night at 5pm after barely any naps and then after a semi decent night of sleep he was awake and ready for life at 5am. Great! :P

Today, he was ok for part of the day but has progressively gotten worse. I'm glad our nightime sleep routine seems to sort of be working, but if its going to lessen his naps all day and make him impossible to manage then I'm not so sure I'm down with that. Then I always wonder if there is something else wrong I'm not knowing about that is causing this craziness.

Anyhow, Eric is now off of work until January 3 so we're going to work hard at implementing routines while he's home and we're going to have a last ditch effort at bottle feeding. Who knows... maybe it'll work.

No comments: