Tuesday, December 26, 2006

sleepy baby

So... maybe we've turned a corner, maybe it's just a fluke but Kiernan was only up twice last night and then slept in until 8:40 this morning!!
THEN he went down for an hour and a half at 10:15 and he's been down again this afternoon for 30 minutes and no signs of waking. All of this in his crib!! Woohoo! yay! WOOHOO!
Maybe we're winning after all. First the bottle, now this?

I also think my milk supply and paranoia about him not eating enough recently was real because suddenly my milk seems to be back. I don't know what had been going on, but I felt like there was less milk and now I feel like there's more again so I can't be completely wrong. Anyhow, whatever it was, it seems to be ok now so I'm not going to worry about it.

We also measured Kiernan yesterday and he was 25 inches long! that's 4.5 inches in 3.5 months - pretty impressive!

No comments: