Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Photo treasure hunt

I've decided it would be fun to set up a photo treasure hunt for Kiernan and I - with a deadline of late August when I go back to work and he starts daycare (ACK!)

Here's what I have so far. Any ideas to add to the list?

  • Parliament buildings
  • ByWard Market
  • In front of graffiti
  • at the park
  • at the grocery store
  • at the library
  • at a petting zoo/with animals
  • your baby looking at himself in the mirror
  • black and white photo
  • first tooth
  • on the grass
  • in the water
  • on a bus
  • in the country
  • in the tunnel thing from mackenzie king estate
  • in a canoe
  • on a train
  • amongst the tulips
  • in a photobooth
  • in one of those rides for kids at the mall
  • in a crowd
Then, at the end I can post all the photos on my blog. And they'll be FABULOUS for scrapbooking! :)

7 comments:

Some kind of Mom said...

What a neat idea!

JennyB said...

Oh my god, I love that idea. Do you mind if Ryan and I do it with you? well, we won't be there when you take your pictures but you know what I mean. And it would be fun for scrapbooking, is right!

Lara said...

Yay! I hoped other people would want to do it too!! :)

Unknown said...

Hm.. how about Barrhaven ?

Lara said...

self portrait of mom and kiernan taken with the camera on the ground

self portrait of whole family with outstretched arm

picture of whole family

Lara said...

oh, and no barrhaven photos paul.

Lara said...

Photo with a blue sky as backdrop (pref. with white fluffy clouds)