Saturday, February 17, 2007

Who ARE you child?

I think the medication and the change in diet is working!!

Yesterday I went to visit my parents around 3:30 (as we usually do) and instead of being pleasant for about 10 minutes and then being grumpy because it's late afternoon and Kiernan is always grumpy in late afternoon, he spent over an hour and a half being perfectly pleasant. So much so that Eric and I decided to go grocery shopping with him and not rush him home to bed! Then we go home and he happily had his medicine even though it was almost 7 and we were getting him to bed late. He was in such a good mood in fact that he wasn't sleepy. hrmm... We couldn't get him to sleep until 9. We gave up around 7:45 and just let him play until after we'd had dinner. hehe

He woke up quite a bit though once he'd gone down and seemed really hungry earlier than usual. I'm wondering if maybe now that his tummy doesn't hurt so much he wants to eat more?

The trend seems to be continuing in a positive way though - he just woke up from a 90 minute nap this morning. Even if we only get one good nap established for now, that in combination with good nights is making me one very happy mama! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! This is great news! It's great to see progress, every little improvement helps. I'm so glad Kiernan is feeling better.