Sunday, April 22, 2007

Getting your opinion on a new business idea

My friend and I have recently come up with an idea for a new business. I think it's a good idea, but since it's the kind of idea that could wind you up in the poor house if we're wrong, we're trying to make sure we do it the right way. So we're spending hours surfing the internet, finding information for entrepreneurs, on the hows, and dos and don'ts. Part of our homework has involved creating an online survey. If you have a few minutes, and I haven't already hit you up to fill this out, please do! Feel free to send it to moms, grandparents, whoever. We really need to get a lot of opinions to figure out if we're going to move ahead with this.

Also, if you know of any fun, funky, different, and/or unique Canadian clothing lines, can you let me know about them? We're trying to dig up some unknown merchandise options! :)

Thanks!

URL: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=832793716625

No comments: