Monday, April 23, 2007

Strange new feelings

This morning I woke up feeling kind of odd and unusual. Fairly quickly I realized that I didn't feel like I had just been hit by a truck or that I was trying to swim through molasses. I was tired, but didn't feel like I was trying to wake up when I'd been given a sedative.

Know why? Because SOMEONE went back to sleep last night at 11:30 and didn't wake up again until 6:30!!! He slept through the night! He slept through the night! And you know what the sweetest part about it is? I was asleep for all 7!! Oh ya!

Eric and I spent a few minutes quizzing each other. Did you get up? Did I wake up and I don't remember? Is this really possible?!? But it is, I can tell cuz I can FEEL it :)

I'm not going to get my hopes up for a daily repeat, hell, I'd be happy if this happened weekly. This is the longest I've slept in a row in over 7 months! So nice :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Must feel awesome to not be beyond exhausted for a change.