Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Why do I blog?

I'm tagging myself for a meme that I read on Virtually There. Kind of lame, but I feel like doing it, so I am :)

So here it is, five reasons why I blog:

1. As a way to record this journey. I know I won't do it on paper, and I am motivated to keep on blogging and keep on tracking Kiernan's life because of the people who read and want to keep getting updates (particularly his grandmothers ;)
2. Being so busy, I don't have time to keep in touch with people the way I'd like. And there are so many stories to share, I don't want to bore people with "my baby did this, my baby did that". This way I get to get out all the baby stories I want to, and people can opt to read them or not.
3. Now that I've discovered that there exists such a thing as a "momosphere", I'd really like to be more of a part of it, and I hope if I keep blogging, it'll happen :)
4. It's fun! I enjoy writing the blog, and I enjoy reading other blogs and then being inspired to come up with new and creative things to write about.
5. When things get tough, I can get it out. And then people say nice things and it makes me feel better, even though I didn't actually have to go to someone specific and say "please make me feel better"

Why do you blog? Or why don't you blog? I tag Vicky to answer why she blogs now :)

No comments: